segunda-feira, 22 de agosto de 2016

Now, not later!

Every now and then I heard someone telling how difficult must be me and every now and then even I say that to myself. Fuck with that!
It’s not difficult at all. That involves a lot of work, but by the end it became simple and easy. Life involves a lot of work. And I rather to do my one at the beginning, so I don’t have huge issues or disappointments to deal at the end. Get everything that need to be done out of your way as fast as I can, and after that just enjoy the pleasure to have free time to spend not overthink “IF I”. That’s not if I have done. Either I did or didn’t. Simple like that. And as painful can seems when it’s done, there is no regrets after all.
That’s the way that I approach life. And doesn’t matter if it’s simple tasks or decide who I want be part of my life. I rather say no to someone that shows negative and lack of respect and character now then to get used with someone that poison your life slowly without be notice.
Now, not later!

Nenhum comentário: